Mechanical Engineering Team:
Part of our Engineering Team, The PRI Mechanical Engineering team has more than 124 years combined experience in detailed mechanical design and pressure calculations for pressure equipment. Their experience includes:
- 3D Modeling
- Pressure Vessel Calculations
- Piping Isometrics
- Fabrication Detail Drawings
- P&ID Design
- Welding Details
- CNC Programming
Experience & Factory Training Includes:
- 30 year’s experience in application engineering for process equipment
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- Solids Handling
- Lift Stations
- Valves & Instrumentation
- Pumps & Heat Exchangers
Electrical Engineering Team:
The Electrical Engineering department, also established in 1983, has over 75 years combined experience in electrical design for industrial applications including three-phase power distribution, control circuits, PLC controls, Operator Interface Screens, controls, instrumentation and commissioning.
Electrical Engineering Concept/Design:
- Work closely with the customer, PRI sales, and mechanical engineering staff to provide a system that meets or exceeds all specifications.
- Assist in the selection of instrumentation, components and hardware necessary to complete the system design, including control/power components, wiring, conduit, and enclosures.
- Hands-on site for Factory Acceptance Tests, On-site Commissioning, Site Acceptance Tests, Operator/Maintenance Training, and Building Control System Interface
Design complete electrical control systems:
- PLC/HMI Programming and Control Circuit/Wiring Detail. Electrical Engineering drawings are included in Operator/Maintenance Manuals.
- Installation/Customer Interface Details:
- Show all necessary wiring and hardware required for installation and customer interface points.
- Wiring Details include panel layout, control wiring, power wiring, PLC I/O layout, and instrumentation details.
- Structure all programs to easily accommodate field modifications and future process requirements.
- Programs designed to be fail-safe – any broken wire or invalid sensor input will result in a system shutdown.
- Thoroughly test all program functions and system alarms before shipping.